Intern - Graphic Designer for Boosted.club
We are an esports platform where players find brands and develop their web-stores. We are located on Walnut Street in Shadyside. We will need you to assist us and help develop individual influencer brands and make content to entice new influencers to join our platform. This is an unpaid internship for college credits.
Can work remotely but office is in Pittsburgh, PA. We are located on Walnut Street in Shadyside.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating and enhancing any designs for the company. Any and all designs will be created to and have a positive meaning and will not affect the company negatively. Other tasks are as follows:
- Creating Apparel Designs
- Creating Ads
- Creating Designs (Website, Client Stores, New products)
- Enhancing and updating current designs
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous Designing Experience
- Ability to Speak, Read, and Write in the English Language
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must have access to editing/ designing software (Not provided by Boosted)
- Must have a laptop
- Able to dedicate 15 hours/week to the internship
Esports will be as big as the internet. Get in early.
Boosted: A Brand Sponsorship Platform for eSports Influencers