Intern - Research + Digital Marketing for Boosted.club
Do you have a passion for esports, building brands, and connecting with people?
We’re looking for enthusiastic interns who are excited to get involved in the rapidly growing esports industry. In this position, you’ll work closely with Russell Slayton, the Founder + CEO of Boosted.club, to connect with players, investors, and esports fans all over the world using a variety of marketing techniques. You will learn about and use the principles of SEO and marketing to entice your audience to click, like, and share content across platforms.
With this internship, you will:
- Help us gather research and grow our database of gamers and investors.
- Create case studies to help us demonstrate value to potential clients and investors.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns using a variety of metrics and tools.
- Manage and maintain social media campaigns.
- Participate in sales outreach.
As an amazing candidate, you are:
- Able to commit a minimum of 12 work hours per week
- A gamer, familiar with esports, or passionate about learning about the rapidly expanding esports industry
- Comfortable working with Excel and G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Hard-working and responsible
- An excellent communicator
- The proud owner of a laptop
- Willing to do market research via twitch, youtube, mixer, Instagram, facebook, and twitter.
Why Work for Us?
We offer flexible hours
We don’t believe in being confined to an office space from 9-5 every single day-- that’s the old way things were done. Your work should be based on the spark of creativity that you get from within, which can happen anytime. To us, it’s all about getting the work done, it doesn’t matter where you get it done.
We love over the top communication
In this day in age, communication is important. Whether it’s via text, email, chat, etc. It’s important to be able to count on you to reply quickly during work hours. Waiting over a day for a reply won’t cut it.
We have a fun work environment
We work out of a cool loft with lots of young, hungry writers, artists and entrepreneurs. You’ll meet some cool people in Pittsburgh that are in it to win it, just like you. Our office is right on Walnut Street in the heart of Shadyside, which means when you need a break you can walk 10 steps to Starbucks, a juicery, or 100 other local shops / bars / restaurants / etc.
We’ll help you with full time employment
If you’re the right fit for us, we’ll make you a full time offer to try and keep you. If you’re not totally the right fit, we’ll still help you land a full time job somewhere awesome. Every piece of content you write is your real resume that future employers will want to see, so that’ll help you get noticed. We also know hundreds of company founders that are always hiring across the nation that we can introduce you to and serve as a reference as well. In the past 20 years, we’ve probably helped over 100 friends of ours land a great job.
How to Apply!
You can send us your resume if you’d like. We’ll gladly read it and reply back with feedback.