Do you have a passion for designing, developing, and testing applications for the iOS platform?
We’re looking for talented iOS developers that are passionate about creating amazing products that give users and amazing experience. In this position, you’ll push mobile technology to the limits and work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will execute full lifecycle software development to create products for clients in a number of industries such as fashion, real estate, tech, wellness, education, and more.
With this full-time position, you will:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualifications and skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
Why Work for Us?
We offer flexible hours
We don’t believe in being confined to an office space from 9-5 every single day-- that’s the old way things were done. Your work should be based on the spark of creativity that you get from within, which can happen anytime. To us, it’s all about getting the work done, it doesn’t matter where you get it done.
We love over the top communication
In this day in age, communication is important. Whether it’s via text, email, chat, etc. It’s important to be able to count on you to reply quickly during work hours. Waiting over a day for a reply won’t cut it.
We have a fun work environment
We work out of a cool loft with lots of young, hungry writers, artists and entrepreneurs. You’ll meet some cool people in Pittsburgh that are in it to win it, just like you. Our office is right on Walnut Street in the heart of Shadyside, which means when you need a break you can walk 10 steps to Starbucks, a juicery, or 100 other local shops / bars / restaurants / etc.
We’ll help you growth hack your career.
You've heard of growth hacking a business-- now it's time to growth hack your career. We'll put you in an environment full of hungry young professionals and help you develop skills that will help your career take off. Our network of professional connections is huge (and always growing), which means there are always interesting people to meet, projects to explore, and things to learn.
How to Apply!
You can send us your resume if you’d like. Sample project outlines and code would be even better. We’ll gladly read it and reply back with feedback.